An extremely strong, clear polyester film which is used to temporarily repair broken windows. Offers you a rapid solution that is safe, economical and easy to use.
'The safer, cost-effective solution'
- Ideal for councils, housing associations and schools.
- Broken windows can be made safe in around 5 mins.
- There are no call-out or boarding up charges.
- There’s no permanent damage to window frames.
- A weather-proof temporary repair that maintains natural daylight.
'Ensures broken glass is made safe'
- 175 micron clear polyester film
- 914mm wide x 15m lengths
- Printed grid release liner to aid cutting to size
- Environmentally friendly adhesive
- One roll per carton
- Material is available from stock for next day delivery.
Provides a genuine alternative to unsightly 'boarding up'.