If you have any questions about your Personal Data which are not answered by this policy please contact our Data Protection Manager:
David Cazalet, Financial Director
Webmaster Ltd, Lowerhouse Mills, Bollington, Macclesfield, SK10 5HW.
How we collect your personal data
In general, we collect information from you when you interact with us to request a quote or check product availability, open an account, when you place an order, visit our website, complete a survey or contact us with an enquiry or a complaint. This covers all channels of communication with us including by telephone, email, fax, online, social media and in person.
We keep contacts details that you provide to us either in the form of a paper or electronic business cards, so that we can contact you to discuss potential business opportunities that may arise from time to time.
If you ask us to provide you with a quotation we’ll collect the following information from you:
- Your name and business name
- Contact address
- Email address
- Telephone number
Customers and Suppliers
If you become one of our customers or suppliers, in addition we will request and hold:
- Your Company VAT number (if applicable)
- Your Company Registration details
- Your Company Bank account or payment details
- Any information that you disclose to us in your communications with us
Visitors to our company website www.webmasterltd.co.uk
Most browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. If you prefer you can reset your browser either to notify you when you have received a Cookie or to refuse to accept Cookies.
It is important to note that if you choose not accept Cookies, or you set your browser not to accept Cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
In general, our service automatically gathers certain usage information about the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website. We only use such data in an aggregate form. This collected data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, so we can improve our site for your use.
We may collect and track traffic by IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you use your browser on internet. We log this information, but this information is never linked to any personally identifying information.
How we use your Personal Data
In order to fulfil a contract with you:
- Where requested by you, to provide you with a quotation for any of our products.
- To deliver our products to you according to our contractual agreement.
- To manage the forecasting of product sales.
- To contact you with important information about your account including the sending of order acknowledgments, invoices/statements, price increase details and catalogues/price lists.
- To manage payment details or to make payments in the case of suppliers.
Where we have a legitimate business interest:
- To respond to customer enquiries and complaints.
- To manage payment schedules, credit levels and debt collection.
- To understand customer behaviour and purchasing patterns, so that we can provide you with products.
- For management information reporting purposes, to help to continually improve our services to our customers.
- Subject to your marketing preferences, to provide you with information about products we think you would benefit from or that you currently purchase, by post or electronic means.
With your consent:
- To send you targeted marketing material where you have specifically agreed to receive it. You can opt out of our mailing list at any time using the link provided on each email or by contacting us directly.
Sharing your data:
- We will not pass on your Personal Data to a third party without your specific consent.
Your rights to access your personal data
We will endeavour to maintain the accuracy of the Personal Data you supply to us. You have the right to access the Personal Data that we hold about you. If you believe it is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected.
How long we keep your personal data